RAL Resistant HIV-1 Integrase Panel
A panel of 5 prototypical infectious RAL resistant HIV-1 integrase clones. The
panel includes clones with RAL mutations in the combinations that
occur most frequently in HIV-infected individuals.
The related study is
Reuman EC, Rhee SY, Holmes SP, Shafer RW (2010), Constrained patterns of covariation and clustering of HIV-1 non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor resistance mutations. Journal of Antinicrobial Chemotherapy, 2010 May 12
The panel was donated to the AIDS Reference Reagent Program (http://www.aidsreagent.org) in 2010.
To download nucleic acid sequence, click here.
||NIH Cat No (Virus Isolates)
||D6E, S17N, R20K, D25E, S39C, L45V,L101I, V201I, S119R, T124A, K160T, K211R, D288N
||D6E, S17N, R20K, D25E, S39C, L45V,L101I, T124A, K160T, V201I, K211R, D288N
||L74M, T97A, S230R
||K7R, S17N, R20K, L101I, K111Q, T112K, S119R, T206S, D256E, V259I
||G140S, Y143H, Q148H
||K14R, L101I, T112A, G193E, D229E, D279G
||K14R, L63I, L101I, T112A, G193E, V021I, D229E, D279G
- Abbreviations: RAL - raltegravir; DRMs - drug resistance mutations
- Fold resistance (reduction in drug susceptibility) as determined by the Monogram PhenoSenseTM assay.
- ">" indicates that the fold resistance was above the upper limit of assay detection.
- RC: RCTM - Virus replication capacity (%).
- p24: logarithm of the p24 antigen concentration (ng/ml) of the initial virus stock.
- MT2: logarithm of the 50% tissue culture infective dose (IU/ml) in MT2 cells.