Prevalence of NRTI DRMs and DRM Patterns in Patients Receiving a Tenofovir (TDF)-Containing First-Line Regimen
Last updated on 2015-2-9
|Major NRTI DRMs|
K65R, D67d, T69i, K70R, L74I/V, Y115F, Q151M, M184I/V, T215F/Y
|Number of patients receiving a TDF-containing firstline regimen|
|Number of patients with ≥1 major NRTI DRMs|
Table 10a. Prevalence of major NRTI DRMs: TDF-containing regimens
|DRM||% in Pts with DRMs|
- Shown minimum DRM prevalence ≥0.5%
- DRMs are ordered according to their incremental contribution to the %cumulative column.
- A complete list of all NRTI DRMs including those with lower scores can be queried using the form at the following page: Prevalence of DRMs by ARV-class, ARV and HIVDB mutation score. This page will contain data for K65N and K70E/G/Q/N uncommon NRTI DRMs that may be associated with minimally reduced TDF susceptibility.
Table 10b. Prevalence of major NRTI DRM patterns: TDF-containing regimens
|Pattern||% in Pts with DRMs|
|K65R, Y115F, M184V|
|K65R, L74V, Y115F|
|K65R, L74V, M184V|
|K65R, K70R, M184V|
|K65R, M184I, M184V|
|L74I, Y115F, M184V|
- shown minimum pattern prevalence ≥0.5%
- A complete list of all NRTI DRMs patterns including those with lower scores can be queried using the form at the following page: Prevalence of DRMs by ARV-class, ARV and HIVDB mutation score.