Prevalence of NNRTI DRMs and DRM Patterns in Patients Receiving NRTI/NNRTI First-Line Regimens
Last updated on 2015-2-9
|Major NNRTI DRMs|
L100I, K101P, K103N/S, V106A/M, Y181C/I/V, Y188C/H/L, G190A/E/Q/S, M230L
|Number of patients with virological failure on a NRTI/NNRTI first-line regimen|
|Number of patients with ≥1 major NNRTI DRMs|
Table 11a. Prevalence of major NNRTI DRMs
|DRM||% in Pts with DRMs|
- Shown minimum DRM prevalence ≥0.5%
- DRMs are ordered according to their incremental contribution to the %cumulative column.
- A complete list of all NNRTI DRMs including those with lower scores can be queried using the form at the following page: Prevalence of DRMs by ARV-class, ARV and HIVDB mutation score
Table 11b. Prevalence of major NNRTI DRM patterns
|Pattern||% in Pts with DRMs|
|K103N, Y181C, G190A|
- shown minimum pattern prevalence ≥0.5%
- A complete list of all NNRTI DRMs patterns including those with lower scores can be queried using the form at the following page: Prevalence of DRMs by ARV-class, ARV and HIVDB mutation score.